The Three River’s Learning Trust Vision
“To be amongst the very best Multi Academy Trusts in the countrydemonstrated by: outstanding teaching and leadership; school success; students who outperform; research based innovative practice; far reaching opportunities for students and employees; fulfilled staff; accomplished students and delighted parents; widespread recognition by others; a fully engaged community; a sustainable future; inclusion and equality for all; operational excellence and yet; striving for work-life balance.”
“To be an exciting, outward-looking learning community in which we show each individual that they matter and will be valued for their contribution to the world in which they live. We provide learning and enriching experiences to inspire, motivate, stretch and meet the needs of all learners. We encourage a lifelong love of learning to enable all to develop the attitudes, skills and knowledge to become confident communicators, resilient and responsible citizens, willing to accept responsibility and demonstrate qualities of leadership.”
We have thought long and hard about our strategic priorities to achieve our vision
- Raise achievement for all
- Ensure the highest quality of teaching and learning
- Provide the best possible curriculum and assessment procedures
- Prioritise leadership and fully develop partnerships and opportunities beyond the Learning Trust
- Ensure the sustainability of everything which we do
- Give students outstanding support, guidance and enrichment opportunities as a foundation for their journey into further learning and the world of work
Thropton’s Ethos and Values Statement
Our Community school is a friendly, safe and supportive environment offering children a diverse and stimulating learning experience where everyone is respected and treated as an individual.
- We celebrate equality and nurture confident, independent children who have pride in their wide range of talents and achievements.
- We work in partnership with parents and carers, with other schools and with the community.
- We respect and care for the environment and the world in which we live celebrating difference and ethnicity.
- There are high expectations and standards in all areas and of all the children and adults.
- We use imaginative teaching and a stimulating curriculum centering on cultural, spiritual, moral and social values that promotes academic excellence and intellectual understanding in both children and adults.